First came...Me. And Dad said...Gee! And then came...Me! And Mom said..Whee! And then came...Me. And they said...That's three!-The Big Three Chant
The Big Three refers to the sibling relationship between Kevin, Kate, Randall Pearson. They were given the nickname by their father Jack Pearson. Kevin being "Number 1," Kate is "Number 2," and Randall is "Number 3."
The triplets Kevin, Kate, and Kyle Pearson where conceived during Super Bowl XIV on January 20, 1980. Their parents are Jack Pearson and Rebecca Pearson. Only Kate and Kevin survived the pregnancy and where born on August 31, 1980. Kyle was stillborn and did not survive the pregnancy. Jack and Rebecca adopted Randall Pearson after he was abandoned at a fire station by his biological father William Hill.
For full timeline see Timeline.
- The triplets are conceived during Super Bowl XIV on January 20, 1980.
- Kevin Pearson is born on August 31, 1980.
- Kate Pearson is born on August 31, 1980.
- Kyle Pearson is stillborn on August 31, 1980.
- Randall Pearson is born on August 1980.
- The triplets take their first steps, and Randall says his first words in 1981.
Notes and Trivia